AR-15 Academy II
This is a one of a kind intermediate course for the AR-15 carbine rifle and next level class in series in becoming a prepared citizen. This class is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of the AR 15 rifle or has taken AR-15 Academy Level I. There will be a short classroom session with the majority of the training done on the range.
Come and experience more of your Centennial Gun Club Training Passport!
In this class students will learn: Shooting positions, ammo and effectiveness, sight picture and target acquisition, gear and accessories, bullet trajectory and zeros, and drills to take home!!!
In this course you will be presented with:
- Conventional and unconventional positions
- Sight picture and engaging multiple targets
- Proficiency handling malfunctions
- Engaging targets at multiple distance
- Movement while firing
- Concepts of cover vs concealment
- In this course you will need to bring:
- 200 rounds of ammunition (5.56 or 223 – other calibers welcome!)
- Inform instructor if you’ll need a rifle
- If bringing your own rifle a sling is HIGHLY recommended- contact one of our sales representatives for help picking one out
- Extra mags preferably in a magazine carrier
This Level II class will qualify you for upcoming advanced AR University classes. A simple set of progressive advancement courses designed to build a solid foundation and develop the skills necessary to advance and become the Prepared Citizen.
If you have your own tactical or other gear, feel free to bring it to the class along with your AR. If you don’t have any gear, this class will go over gear considerations.
Instructor: Jesse Cheon