WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This class is for Insight course graduates only who have received a certificate of completion in Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light. Insight Refresher is the opportunity to improve shot precision; learn how to complete drills correctly and more importantly, trust their intuition.
Insight Refresher is a defensive guided course and represents the next step in your awareness through ongoing professional training.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This class focuses on developing:
Level of skill
Develop strength to gain inward knowledge
Develop the ability to trust your instincts through perfected skills
When faced with a sudden decision, there is no questioning readiness once you have a clear perception of a situation. Deep intuitive understanding is a valuable part of awareness and professional training.
Automatic thinking under stress can only be developed by:
• Our brains filter data in our unconscious brain in a story, don’t ignore it. Learn and condition your instincts.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
Concealed carry permit
Basic knowledge of your firearm
Completed with certification:
- Deadly Accuracy
- Speed Shooting
- Killer Low Light
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Pistol and 200-300 rounds of ammunition
- Kydex Holster
- Speed loaders and 2 extra magazines/mag pouch
- Eye and ear protection
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Course materials
Learn Readiness of All Concepts
Do you assume your decision making will happen without hesitation? Would you like to feel confident, prepared and ready? Through planning, practice, and experience you will have the awareness and capacity to respond to challenging situations.
Develop the muscle memory for consistency and accuracy by programming motor skills to the unconscious.
Practice skill set for Deadly Accuracy
Practice skill set for Speed Shooting/Point Shooting
Practice skill set for Killer Low Light
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.