WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This class is for experienced shooters with a current concealed carry permit or who have completed our Multi-State Concealed Carry Level 1 course, and in particular, for those who want to take their concealed carry skills to the next level, including training for practical, real-life situations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Students will become proficient at drawing from a holster, learn tactical and emergency reloading skills, how to clear malfunctions, shoot behind cover, and other scenario-specific skills. This course includes classroom participation, simulation time, and live fire range time.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
Multi-State CCW I course
Operational knowledge of your specific firearm.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
Firearm (semi-automatic or revolver)
Outside the waistband holster
2 to 3 extra magazines, or a speed loader
100 rounds of ammunition
*Available for Rental from CGC
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Clear barrel indicator
Certificate of Completion
Safely demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to assume various shooting positions of concern to those carrying a concealed handgun.
Review current laws regarding firearms
Become proficient in drawing from holsters by using your holster and firearm (with a Clear Barrel Indicator provided by the instructor).
Learn proper identification and response to a weapon malfunction and how to keep your firearm running at all times
Practice skills on the simulator:
The TI Training Lab is an interactive Use of Force and Firearms Simulation system that combines the latest technologies with unique feature sets, allowing for total training customization. A theater-style simulator experience that puts you right in the action!
Confirm skills on range:
- Draw from a holster –speed drills
- Moving forward and backwards while shooting
- Strong and support hand shooting and transitioning
- Get off the “X” drills – drawing and moving
- Close combat drills – out of battery demo
Firearms must be kept in a case until instructed otherwise.
Please leave all ammunition in your vehicle until instructed to retrieve it.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.