Who Should Attend:
First, Gun Laws Change frequently. What you learned about the law in your CHP/CCW class some time back may have changed. Come in and catch up on recent changes so you aren’t caught off-guard!
This is a non-range class that focuses on the changes in the Concealed Handgun Permit laws. This class does not satisfy the requirements to apply or re-new your current Colorado CHP/CCW.
What are the two things you need to do?
In the event you need to use your firearm for protection, do you know what to do when the police arrive and ask if you wanted something to drink or eat? It is very important to learn about the changes to the Miranda Warning and what you must do to protect yourself. These important changes in the Miranda Warning is just one of the topics during this two-hour seminar.
Secondly, spending some quality time and practicing with your gun is one of the most important things you can do, not only when you first purchase your gun, but on an ongoing basis. Skill at arms is a perishable skill. Learn what kind of training you should do to advance your skills and maintain proficiency. If you will be carrying your gun, it will become a part of you. You need to know it, REALLY know it and know how to use it instinctively.
Heaven forbid, but someday you may need it to defend yourself or others. When and if that moment comes, you won’t know it’s coming, it just will. You will be relying on your instincts, will be forced to make decisions under extreme stress and you will not have the time to get acquainted with your gun! This is why practicing and training with your gun on an ongoing basis is critical. You do not want to be fumbling with it and trying to remember how to use it when your life is at stake. Your expertise with your gun is critical to your ability to protect yourself and/or others. This seminar will introduce training opportunities and ways to improve and maintain your proficiency.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
Paper, pen or pencil
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Up-to-date info regarding CHP/CCW laws
This is a non-range class that does not satisfy the requirements to apply or re-new your current CHP/CCW.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.