This class is for those students who are serious about personal protection skills and tactics in the home, even in darkness. If you want to have the advantage during a threat under low light conditions, this class is a must… and a great deal of fun on the range!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this course, shooters will learn low-light accuracy against threat or assault, sight alignment techniques for low-light conditions, flashlight techniques, and proper techniques for using cover in low light.
Day 1: Reactive Target Shooting: Pop-up / Falling Plate Action
Day 2: Reactive Targets in Low Light: 80% of potentially lethal encounters occur in low light. These conditions will be simulated.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
ALL 3 ADVANCED COURSES: BEST VALUE
$4,291 / Members: $1,997 / Non-Members: $2,197 Payment Plans Available
|08/25-26/2018||9AM-4PM||REGISTER (MEMBER)||REGISTER (NON-MEMBER)|
|09/29-30/2018||9AM-4PM||REGISTER (MEMBER)||REGISTER (NON-MEMBER)|
|10/27-28/2018||9AM-4PM||REGISTER (MEMBER)||REGISTER (NON-MEMBER)|
|11/24-25/2018||9PM-4PM||REGISTER (MEMBER)||REGISTER (NON-MEMBER)|
|12/22-23/2018||9AM-4PM||REGISTER (MEMBER)||REGISTER (NON-MEMBER)|
Basic knowledge of your firearm
Deadly AccuracyTM course
Speed ShootingTM course
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
Pistol and 500 rounds of ammunition Holster, speed loaders or extra magazines Tactical flashlight Jacket Eye and ear protection
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
DAY 1: Reactive Target Shooting
Pop-up / Falling Plate Action Did you know that in 60% of self defense encounters you will be required to take on multiple assailants? In Day 1 of our Killer Low Light course you will increase your speed and accuracy to heights beyond your imagination. We will use a pneumatic pop-up-falling-plate target system to create a gallery of appearing and disappearing targets. This fun and exciting class conditions the shooting process to the sub-conscious and produces amazing results. If you enjoy shooting, and want to have a blast while learning, this class is for you! More fun that a shooting gallery. ELEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Increase the speed of your draw
- Faster the relationship between speed and accuracy
- Program the front sight as the stimulus for releasing the shot at the unconscious level
- Master engaging multiple targets with ease, accuracy and speed
DAY 2: Reactive Targets in Low LIght
Did you know that 80% of potentially lethal encounters occur in low light? In Day 2 of our Killer Low Light Course you will go go way beyond turning off the lights and shooting. In this Advanced Night Fire Class will learn how to use darkness as your friend and develop the tactical advantage. Let us show you the secret of how to shoot as accurately in low-light as you can in broad-daylight. You have to experience it, to believe it. If you miss out on this class you will be at an 80% disadvantage. ELEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Low light accuracy against threat or assault
- Sight alignment techniques for low light conditions
- Flashlight techniques
- Using cover in low light do’s and dont’s
INSIGHT’S Night Fire Class is probably one of the most important classes you’ll ever take! It goes way beyond turning off the lights and shooting. It’s your next step to personal protection. Learn how to take advantage of different types of light sources to gain precision accuracy for peak performance even in low light conditions. Shoot as accurately in low-light as you can in broad daylight! Learn how to:
- Use Darkness as Your Friend
- Use Flashlight Techniques
- Use Cover In Low Light
- Use Alternative Sources of Ambient Light
- Shoot Precision Accuracy in Low Light
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.