WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This course is for anyone looking for a personalized experience in developing new skills and improving upon existing skills. Private instruction is available on a one-on-one basis by appointment with one of our staff instructors. Sessions are 1 hour in length.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The chief benefit of private instruction is that each session is custom tailored to the specific needs of the student(s). Typical sessions might include a focus on the following:
• Proper Grip
• Trigger Control
• Proper Stance
• Breath Control
• Sight Picture/Sight Alignment
• Alignment Follow Through
• Malfunctions and Clearing
• Student Concerns
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
Please call or send the instructor an email to set-up an appointment.
You may purchase an Individual or Couples Private Instruction package. Click Here
Centennial Gun Club recommends but does not require that a full-size gun be used in our classes for several reasons: Full-size guns provide a better sight radius aiding accuracy and reduce shooter fatigue. However, this decision is left entirely to the student.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
*All are available for rent or purchase at Centennial Gun Club
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Expert instruction and guidance
Eye and ear protection, as needed
You may use your firearm or rent one from our gun rental selection (ammunition must be purchased from the Centennial Gun Club to be used in all rental firearms).
Firearm Rental: CGC offers an optional in-house rental program. The cost is $15.00 for up to 3 firearms, and the rental fee may be applied towards the purchase of a new firearm within seven days from the date of the instruction.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.