The GOAL of this class is to encourage everyone to carry a gun for self-defense. It is our intent to help you PREPARE for that incredible responsibility.
How prepared are you and your family for a fire in your home?
Have you and your family prepared for a home invasion?
So many people don’t take the time to think or plan on how their family would react to a life-threatening event at home or in public. Don’t leave your family asking, “What do we do?” A gun is a tool and having the correct mindset is a critical element in using that tool.
This course is broken down into 2 phases:
- The Psychological – We will address “HOW” a person responds in an emergency. You will be challenged to explore your belief system about taking a life and the psychological aftermath if you ever kill someone.
- Shoot/Don’t Shoot – You will be given several scenarios on our Simulator where you will learn just how quickly you MUST react.
The class will give you, and your family, the knowledge, and skills to feel even more empowered at home or in public.
- Do you REALLY need to carry a gun at home or in public?
- Is everyone in my home prepared in the event of an intruder?
- Are my family members prepared for an Active Shooter at the mall?
- Are my children prepared for an Active Shooter at their school?
- How do I know when to shoot and not to shoot?
- Will I be able to tell the difference between a “bad guy” and an undercover police officer?
- How are your children handling the current violence in our society; can they talk to you?
The Centennial Gun Club motto is, EQUIP ● PREPARE ● PRACTICE.
Join us to PREPARE for the “before, during, and after” of a home invasion or an active shooter in a public place.
SIGN the "I'm Interested" (Wait List) for the next Class
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
We encourage families, so teens 14+ are welcome. We will discuss home invasions and school violence.
Be prepared to discuss your “core values” as they are key to your survival if confronted by an active shooter.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
What You Should Bring: Many Questions and Concerns.
Please note: We have determined that having at least 8-10 participants, is essential to provide an exceptional experience for everyone. Therefore, if you register for this class you will be placed on the “I want to take this class list”. As soon as 10 participants have registered, we will contact everyone to set the next date for the class. If you are unable to attend the next class, we will keep you on the waitlist for the next class.
We will offer discounts to GROUPS. We will make arrangements to schedule the class to meet the needs of YOUR group. All you need to do is get a commitment from a minimum of 8 work colleagues, neighbors or associates. The Individual Rate is $80.00/person. The Group Rate starts at $60/person but will be negotiated for groups larger than 10 participants. For details, Please contact Dr. Chuck to register as a group.
Everyone is required to have an up-to-date waiver. If you are new to the Club and need to sign our waiver, please look for the “tab” at the bottom of every page.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.