This course if for shooters who want to practice their skills in different scenarios to prepare for real-life conflicts.
In this course, students will learn the goals and objectives in application of force, as well as the legal aspects involved, and what to expect in the aftermath. This will be followed by live fire practice scenarios on the range.
The class will expose students to different scenarios using our state of the art video training simulator. Students will discuss Colorado law and the principles of self-defense. Students will use our use-of-force simulator, where they will be confronted with a diverse range of scenarios designed to challenge the student’s knowledge and decision-making ability. Students will participate directly, as well as observe other students. All scenarios will be debriefed and critiqued by a trained instructor. This workshop presents an excellent opportunity to be challenged in a safe environment and prepare to avoid conflicts when possible, respond to conflicts when necessary, and to justify one’s actions in the event a use of force situation has occurred.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
Concealed Carry Permit Required
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Simulation scenarios and CERT gun
DAY 1: Unsighted Accuracy and Speed
Learn the Secret to Achieve Unbelievable Accuracy Without using Your Sights Learn how to Shoot as Fast as You can See! Easily shoot 5 shots in less than 1.5 seconds and keep a tight group.
Whether you’re a novice or an expert shooter, you will gain control of where your bullets impact without using your sights. You will learn how to shoot with precision and consistency. Excellent skill for Close Quarters and Low Light when you can’t see your sights.
We will show you how to apply the secret techniques used by world famous exhibition shooters.
DAY 2: Deadly Force Discretion with Live Interactive Action
In our Speed Shooting – Day 2 course of fire, you will experience what it takes to make a lethal Shoot/Don’t Shoot Decision utilizing Insight’s Multi Media, “LIVE INTERACTIVE SHOOT/DON”T SHOOT SIMULATOR.This shooting gallery “course-of-fire” is designed to take you to the next level. This program will require you
to use your own judgment, as “good guys” and “bad guys” challenge you visually and verbally. As you look down range, a live interactive real-time video feed will engage you in an actual conversation with a potential adversary in REAL TIME. As these situations escalate you may, or may not be required to defend yourself.
This course is challenging, fast paced, and probably the most important class you will ever take for self-defense!
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.